- Established in 2010
- Specializing in dilapidation reports and complementary consulting engineering services
- Multiple offices servicing Australia Wide
- Highly experienced team of consultants and engineers
- Range of consulting engineering services offered
- Dedicated Report Writing team, Scheduling team and Inspection team
- 72 hour report turn around time on Dilapidation reports (subject to scope of works)
Qualification and Credentials
The majority of our inspectors are Engineers, and hold the following Degrees, Memberships, and Certificates
- B.Eng (Civil)
- M.Eng (Civil)
- B.Sc (Civil)
- M.Eng (Structural)
- B.Sc (Civil and Structural)
- M.Sc (Civil and Structural)
- B.Eng (Mechanical)
- M.Eng (Mechanical)
- B.Comm Spec Property Law
- First Aid – All inspectors have attended and past the following HLT Health Training competencies:
- Provide First Aid
- Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Provide basic emergency life support
- Simili Training RIIWHS202D Enter and Work in Confined Spaces
- Master Builders Association CPCCCM2010B Work Safely at Heights
- Urban Rail Safety TLIF2080 Safely Access the Rail Corridor
- CAT3 Health Assessment of Rail Safety Workers certificates
- Working with Children clearances
- MIEAust (Civil and Structural)
- MIEAust (Mechanical)
Forensic Engineering – Structural & Civil
- Over the years we have been providing unbiased engineering assessment statements and reports for a wide range of projects. We have assisted residents and communities as well as builders and developers with a reliable professional assessment when there has been a dispute.
- Our scientific approach, years of experience, and well-developed procedures and report formats are a result of carrying out hundreds of claim assessments each year.
Residential Design – Low & Mid-Rise
- We have a team of engineers with a wide range of experience that can assist any project, every step of the way. From preliminary design and helping with obtaining development approval, through to final design and construction process until the occupation certificate is acquired, we have engineers registered nationally as well as in every state to assist your project. With well-trained administrative support, booking inspections and organising meetings is as simple as it should be.
Periodic Inspections – Defect Monitoring & Remedial Engineering
- Based on years of experience, we have devised procedures and processes for monitoring defects in an asset and instructing practical and cost-effective remedial and repair practices. With a team of civil, structural and geotechnical engineers we can help you with any type of project and any concern.
- Utilizing specialized software and technology, DSLR cameras, and GPS tracking for outdoor inspections, our reports are of the highest quality.
- Our inspections team are trained to provide the most detailed reports available.
- Our Structural Engineers are able to provide forensic reports on defects and their causes should issues arise, as well as many other styles of reports.
- With government infrastructure projects being the majority of our business, we have the skill and ability to cater for any client and request.
- Westconnex Stage 1 and 3
- North West Rail Link
- Multiple Pacific Highway Upgrade projects
- Northern Road upgrade stages 1-5
- Sydney International Airport
- Queens Wharf early works
- Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet,
- Epping to Thornleigh Third Track
- Northern Beaches B-Line Project
- Northern Beaches Hospital
- Blacktown Hospital
- Brisbane Airport
- Australian Nuclear Science and Technology
- Ovolo Hotel Fortitude Valley
- Pier One Hotel
- Four Seasons Hotel Circular Quay
- Zig Zag Railway Blue Mountains
- Port Botany Bulk Liquids Berth
- TfNSW Station Refresh project