- Dilapidation reports
- Drone inspections
- Working at heights
- Confined spaces
- GPS Roadway inspections
- Rail corridor inspections
- Video Inspections
- BASIX reports and energy efficiency consulting services
- Structural and Civil engineering
- Remedial work design
- Residential and commercial structural design
- Residential Civil design
- Project management
- Forensic engineering
- Building and asset assessment reports
- Established in 2010.
- Specialised in dilapidation reports and complementary consulting engineering services.
- Multiple offices servicing Australia Wide.
- Highly experienced team of consultants and engineers.
- Wide range of consulting engineering services offered.
- Dedicated report writing team, Scheduling team and inspection team.
- 72 hour report turn around time on dilapidation reports. *
* Subject to scope of works
QUALIFICATION AND CREDENTIALS
The majority of our inspectors are engineers, and hold the following degrees, memberships and certificates:
- B.Eng (Civil).
- M.Eng (Civil).
- B.Sc (Civil).
- M.Eng (Structural).
- B.Sc (Civil and Structural).
- M.Sc (Civil and Structural).
- B.Eng (Mechanical).
- M.Eng (Mechanical).
- B.Comm Spec Property Law.
- Master of Engineering Management.
- Bachelor of Industrial Engineering.
First Aid – All inspectors have attended and passed
the following HLT Health Training competencies:
- Provide First Aid.
- Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation.
- Provide basic emergency life support.
- Simili Training RIIWHS202D Enter and Work in Confi ned Spaces.
- Master Builders Association CPCCCM2010B Work Safely at Heights.
- Urban Rail Safety TLIF2080 Safely Access the Rail Corridor.
- CAT3 Health Assessment of Rail Safety Workers certifi cates.
- Working with Children clearances.
- MIEAust (Civil and Structural).
- MIEAust (Mechanical).
- Utilizing specialized software, technology and DSLR cameras our reports are of the highest quality.
- Our inspections team are trained to provide the most detailed reports available.
- Our structural engineers are able to provide forensic reports on defects and their causes should issues arise, as well as many other styles of reports.
- With government infrastructure projects being the majority of our business we have the skill and ability to cater for any client and request.
- These reports are independently prepared by experts who are able to identify any pre-existing conditions or concerns that otherwise may be missed. Whether your property has adjoining walls with other commercial properties or whether it’s freestanding, a commercial dilapidation report will put your mind at ease in knowing that you have covered all pre and post construction requirements. To decide on the right professionals to carry out dilapidation services for your project, you needs to begin by considering experience, industry reputation, and skillset, as well as client services.
- Our detailed report is highly valuable in verifying pre-existing conditions should the need arise in the case of a claim. A postconstruction report also involves an on-site inspection after work has been completed. Any changes or damages caused by heavy machinery or excavation to council-owned assets or other adjoining property is documented and is supported by photographic evidence.
- North West Rail Link.
- Multiple Pacific Highway Upgrade projects.
- Northern Road upgrade stages 1-5.
- Sydney International Airport.
- Queens Wharf early works.
- Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet, Canberra.
- Epping to Thornleigh
- Third Track.
- Northern Beaches B-Line Project.
- Northern Beaches Hospital.
- Blacktown Hospital.
- Brisbane Airport.
- Australian Science and Technology Organisation.
- Ovolo Hotel Fortitude Valley.
- Pier One Hotel.
- Four Seasons Hotel Circular Quay.
- Zig Zag Railway Blue Mountains.
- ort Botany Bulk Liquids Berth.
- TfNSW Station Refresh project.
- HMAS Waverly.
- HMAS Waterhen.
- HMAS Albatross.
- Mona Vale Road Upgrade.
- Adina Apartment Hotel Brisbane Upgrade.
- Canberra Hospital Upgrade.
- Royal North Shore Hospital.
- Westmead Private Hospital.
- Australian War Memorial.
- Dapto Bridge.